Paris Fashion Week Favorites



So I’m a little behind on Paris fashion week…but I have a good reason, I promise! You’ll be getting a post on that soon. But back to Paris! This is always my favorite week in fashion month because we get to see all of the best—Chanel, Saint Laurent, Valentino…the list goes on. That being said, it was VERY hard for me to narrow down my favorites! But I did my best. Here are just a few of my frontrunners for this season:


Andrew Gn

This collection was all about the details for me. I love all of the little fringes and trims that make each piece special! Plus he used all the primary color groups: black, blush, and hunter green. Love.






Valentino

Valentino collections are always just so dreamy and make me feel like I'm looking at a painting! If I ever had a chance to wear any of these dresses I would spend the rest of my days swirling down a long hallway or talking to princes. Either works. 





Balmain

I mean...come on. The decadence of this collection is fit only for Marie Antoinette or maybe Chanel Oberlin. I am not worthy. But I so want to be. I would do anything to be worthy of these glorious, super uncomfortable looking clothes.





Elie Saab

This collection is both out of a dream and badass, and I can't think of a better combination. I usually only pay attention to Saab gowns but the pant looks in this collection completely stole the show. 





Moncler Gamme Rouge

I am so obsessed with this collection. Every model looked like a beautiful little yodeling doll. It made me want to go skiing or snowshoeing or maybe go hang with the abominable snowman. And who doesn't need fur shorts? I can't even tell you how hard it was for me to narrow this show down to four looks!





So those were my favorites, what were yours? Let me know in the comments! 

P.S. stay tuned to find out why I've been MIA the past couple of weeks!







All photos from Vogue.com

Post a Comment