London Fashion Week Fall 2016 Favorites

I know I already mentioned last week how much I love fashion month...but I LOVE fashion month. Today is the first day of Milan (yay!), which means London just ended yesterday. I'll be honest, London probably comes in 4th place for me most seasons, but there are always a few shows that I really get into. These are a few of my favorite looks from LFW!

Holly Fulton

Okay there were definitely looks that weren't big coats in this collection but the big coats were all so amazing that I couldn't be bothered to include anything else! I don't ski but I would be willing to learn if I got to wear these things going down the mountain. Maybe I should just buy one and hang out at a ski resort. Also I had no idea how badly I needed a highlighter yellow turtleneck until right now. 






Temperly London

Every look in this collection makes me want to aggressively play the organ or start a duel, or maybe have a secret affair with someone who does those things. Does that make sense? Probably not. Does it need to? Absolutely not. I just want to start singing Phantom of the Opera right now. That’s all I can say about this show.





Mulberry

Mulberry is just one of those brands that couldn't come from anywhere but London. With the tailoring and all the navy and just the general air of the clothes, it's unmistakable. I absolutely love all of the outerwear in this collection, especially the cape in the second image. It's the perfect mulberry color (ha) for fall! All of these looks make me want to run a board meeting or something. Not that running a board meeting sounds like a good time. But I would look damn good doing it. 





Roksanda

This collection just makes me sooooo happy! The colors are so beautiful and the art deco details are so fun and 60s-esque. Every ruffle and detail is just so unapologetically feminine and amazing. I need the fur coat and velvet OTKs immediately. And I am OBSESSED with the teal cape!





Alexander McQueen

I think it goes without saying that McQueen is always on the list of favorites every season. This collection in particular really stole the show for me, though! I love how intricate everything is, and the beautiful blush color that's weaved throughout the collection (did you know I love blush? Probably). This collection is like if the characters from Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland all wore designer clothes. Does it get better than that? No. 








So there you have it! There were a lot of amazing collections shown in London this past week but these few really stood out to me. Did you have any favorites? Let me know in the comments!





Post a Comment