Currently Loving: February


Hello lovelies! I hope you're having an amazing weekend. I thought today I’d share some of the things I’ve been obsessing over lately; it is the month of love after all, right? 

First are these OTK Unisa boots that I just picked up from DSW. As someone with really short legs, I tend to steer clear of over the knee boots because they just overwhelm my body, but these ones are totally amazing! Because the shaft of the boot is actually more like a sleeve, it fits close to the leg instead of flaring out at the knee like some of them do.



Next on my list is this face wash from Bioré. It’s self-heating so it really feels like it’s working while you massage it onto your face! I noticed a distinct difference in my clogged pores after using this for a few days. I bought it on sale at Ulta but even without the discount, it’s a great price for what you’re getting!
                    
St. Lucia’s new album, Matter, came out recently and I haven’t stopped listening to it since! The song “Do You Remember” has to be my favorite. Give it a listen here.


I know I’m a little late to jump on this bandwagon, but I received a pair of Adidas Superstars for my birthday and I’m in love! I haven’t worn them yet because I don’t want all the salt on the ground to ruin them, but sometimes I just take them out of the box and stare at them. I wish that was a joke. I can’t wait to wear them on my trip to Denmark and Sweden next month; they’ll fit right in with the minimalist Scandinavian street style!



Last is the book We Were Liars, by E. Lockhart. I just finished this book and I was absolutely SOBBING for the last few chapters. I won’t give too much away, but if you love a book with a good plot twist (think Gone Girl), then you should definitely pick this book up!




Do you already love any of these items? What are you currently loving? Let me know in the comments!



Post a Comment