Milan Fashion Week Fall 2016 Favorites


If you've read my last few posts, you'll already know that I've been diligently following fashion week since the first day in New York! Now that Milan is just about over, I collected some of my favorite looks for you! I love how colorful and exuberant Milan shows are. However, I always gravitate toward the neutrals! So even when looking at shows from one of the most colorful cities in the world, most of my favorite looks were black or brown. Sorry.




Gucci

This collection just made me so happy. When I first saw that all pink outfit I just smiled. It's just SO CUTE. I want to wear it to class. I loved all the color and all the fun silhouettes in the collection. And all of it looked like something Blair Waldorf would proudly wear. 






Giamba

I always love love love Giamba! Everything is so youthful and cool. If I had a girl gang I would make them all dress in Giamba. That moto jacket with the fur bottom? How can you beat that ever? 






Agnona

I had never heard of Agnona but I was pleasantly surprised! All of the coats in the collection were so creative and interesting. I loved all of the fur details and muted colors. I'm all about color that doesn't really seem like color.






Trussardi

If there's anything you need to know about me, it's that I'm a sucker for 70s warm tones and faux fur. So this collection was everything I needed. I loved all of the layering; there were so many methods of layering that I never would've come up with, like the long sweater over the flimsy maxi dress!






Les Copains

Ugh this whole show was so flirty and fun! I just loved how every look mixed sturdy knits with pretty black lace! I'm not kidding when I say I could wear every look in the collection! And that spider brooch? I need it now.







Did you have any favorite collections from MFW? Let me know in the comments!







All photos from Vogue

Post a Comment