Spring Semester Goals


As the first week of the semester comes to an end, I’ve been thinking a lot about how I hope it will go and what I would like to accomplish over the next few months. I’m both nervous and excited to see where the semester takes me! I decided to make a list of goals so I can keep track of my progress:


1.     Spend more quality time with my friends

I made so many new friends this past semester, and I really want to spend more time getting to know them!

2.     Work hard as Her Campus Oneonta’s editing chair

I was elected as the editing chair (or “editor in chief”…it makes me sound more like Anna Wintour), and I’m so excited to see what I can do! I’ve never had a leadership position like this before so I can’t wait to see how much I learn from it.

3.     Wear leggings less often

I unfortunately was very bad about this during fall semester, but I’m hoping I can do better this time around!

4.     Exercise regularly

I am not exaggerating when I say I have never once gone to the gym. I am about as out of shape as it gets! Unfortunately, I spent 19 years being OK with that—but now I’m not! Hopefully I can stick with this one so that I can finally feel healthy.

5.     Work harder in my classes and maintain my current GPA

This semester I am taking 4 classes instead of 5, because they are more time consuming courses that are more geared toward my future career! I plan on spending a lot more time outside of class on my assignments, and hopefully learning a thing or two that I can bring into the field!


While I have a lot more goals to work on, these are the ones I want to focus on right now. Hopefully I can get my act together enough to finish this list! Wish me luck!



Post a Comment